[Wolves] Kevan is a star

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed May 18 11:31:31 BST 2005

HIi All

Top marks to Kevan, he offered me the Suse 9.3 live CD (Off list) I told him
that I didn't want to put him out.

Anyway I was out yesterday morning doing training when I got back to the
office Kevan had called round and dropped off a copy DVD he had made. what a
selfless act considering I had not asked him to do it and very appreciated by
me.

Its beautiful who had the idea first of big message bubbles Kubuntu or Suse
(Perhaps its a KDE thing?) it picked everything up but still no sound I don't
think Suse likes my on-board sound card it keeps saying 'Sound Controller',
strange all the other Distros do (I like the Kubuntu/KDE startup music) on
Kubuntu and RH they use the Ensoniq modules but the same one is not available
in Suse :-)

Many thanks Kevan 10 team points to you.
--

Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.co.uk