[Wolves] cummon then!!!!

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:40:28 BST 2005

Ubuntu doesn't come with MP3 or DVD support out of the box either, nor
does it have any books about it let alone out of date ones AFAIK.

I don't think Fed's bad I just don't like RPM and their goals, Fed
seems like a playground for new technologies before putting them into
RH. I don't like being a guinea pig personally and would rather
support Ubuntu whose goals I totally agree with.

Chris