[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu May 19 10:31:00 BST 2005

On Thursday 19 May 2005 01:09, Tim Childe wrote:

> I can't beleive I just wasted so much of my life reading all of these posts
> ;-)

Knowledge is not a waste of time, you and everyone else has learnt a lot in
the last two days.

Firstly this is not a moderated list, it never will be so by that logic you
have to be your own moderator otherwise you might get a Mr Naga all down the
front of your shirt a Wednesday meet :-)

>  The one thing forums have over lists is that they can be moderated after
> the evernt - ie splitting off the inane waffle from a decent thread, and
> letting each run it's course seperately. This is my main task as a forum
> moderator.
> Also, expletives etc, can be 'adjusted' !

You've not read my earlier posts, this list is not moderated and I for one am
glad it isn't as only the grown ups with a bit of worldly experience will
stay here all the easily offended will go else where.

--

Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.co.uk