[Wolves] Peter's 5 Problems?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:34:26 BST 2005

On 5/19/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> Having used the Suse 9.3 live CD Kevan burnt for me its obvious I'm still not
> going to get sound this pisses me off because all the other Distro's sound
> works so it must be something specifically connected with Suse.

It didn't work on my main PC to start with (onboard sound) but I
changed the setting to I think it was OS sound system.  Then it worked
a treat.  In fact, it has only just occurred to me that this is the
first time sound has worked on this PC with Linux.  It actually
started too...every other time I have tried to install on this
particular PC I have had problems and it would not install properly.
It may be because it was running from a live DVD but I have had prob's
in the past due to their being four master IDE channels.  Every Linux
distro has become confused by them.  My only way round this annoyance
was to turn off the last two in the BIOS which is not a solution.

> Finally the most serious issue, Why are 18 year old sex kittens no longer
> interested in me?

Hmmm, my last dalliance was with a woman 20 yrs my senior....18 yr
olds?  Nah, they don't interest me, not as much fun ;-)))  That's all
I'll say on the matter.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer