[Wolves] cummon then!!!!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu May 19 11:20:37 BST 2005

On Thursday 19 May 2005 10:40, Kevanf1 wrote:

> That's exactly what Fedora Core is.  A testing ground for RH.  They
> always said it was and have never tried to hide the fact.  I'll try
> Fedora one day just to see what all the fuss is about :-)

I said that you sod last year, you been searching the archives ;-)

I've changed my podium I don't know which is the best now they all have
different things I like but you get bogged down if you use too many so I just
stick with Fedora RHEL4 and Suse + I keep looking at Kubuntu, well its good
looking like me :-)

--

Regards,
Peter Cannon.