[Wolves] (no subject)

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:59:40 BST 2005

I agree that this image isn't to welcoming to newer members but I see
the below post as a difference of opinions rather than a fight.
Everything was sorted out in a couple of emails that followed :)

BTW when do you class your self as no longer a newbie? I have been
using Linux full time for near 3 months now. I had been using it on
and off for 2 months before that and first gave it a go in 2000 and
kept trying various distro's throughout the following years but never
really settled.

Would you say there was a time scale or is it just knowledge based?

Chris