[Wolves] (no subject)

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:37:08 BST 2005

On 5/20/05, Steve Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:
> Deusiah wrote:
>
> >Would you say there was a time scale or is it just knowledge based?
> >

> The most knowledgeble people always consider themselves newbies because
> there is always something new to learn.  Many philosphors and religions
> that based their whole existance around that idea and I find it's always
> good to remember you can't know everthing and by acknoledging that you
> can learn more.

Agreed :-)

I've been using Linux 'properly' i.e. productively as opposed to
trying it out for probably around 9 or 10 months now.  Prior to this
my first experience of Unix was back in 1996.  I then discovered Linux
a couple of years later but did not do any more other than take an
interest in it.  I tried the old Corel distro which eventually became
Xandros (I was accepted as a beta tester for it much to my
astonishment).  This is how it went for a few years until I finally
managed to get SuSE 9.1 running so that I could actually use it.  I
shall never know enough about Linux and nobody can not even the gods
like Alan Cox and Linus Torvalds, oh yes, and Ron of course :-)  Linux
is forever changing and evolving.  Sometimes for the good but
sometimes it takes a backward step and needs correcting.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street