[Wolves] (no subject)

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri May 20 16:26:53 BST 2005

Old Dan wrote:

>On 5/20/05, Steve Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:
>

>>The only thing I know is that I know nothing at all.
>>

>Sparkes me old mucker, you could at least have credited that quote.

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I
know nothing."
Socrates

and

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance."
Socrates

is that better? I thought it stood on it's own as an example of how the
best thinkers claim ignorance and we would be wise to follow them.

I love Socrates it's amazing that at nearly 2500 years old he managed to
play in the world cup ;-)

sparkes

--
If anyone had realized that within 10 years this tiny system that was
picked up almost by accident was going to be controlling 50 million

- Andy Tanenbaum, talking about MS-DOS