[Wolves] was (no subject) I need help

Dick Turpin highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:59:45 BST 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 13:55 +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On Friday 20 May 2005 13:32, chris procter wrote:

> > If its not that then try posting your menu.lst and
> > we'll have a look.
>
> I'll do that tonight at about 6.30pm -7.00pm

OK Ive fix the XP bit, sorry TimC I gave you the wrong advice :-( from
W2K onwards the commands are fixmbr and fixboot I think you only need
the fixboot but I did both anyway.

So XP boots up fine now. I then tried *Repair* again under Suse, no joy
did the Windows bit again then tried removing grub then reinstalling,
this is where it gets funny now.

Grub appears to start working I get Stage 1.5. (Not seen that one
before) then I get Error 17 I'll have to find out what that means unless
anyone knows?

I didn't bother sending menu.lst as its a new one so I couldn't see the
point.

--
Regards
Dick Turpin