[Wolves] Skype on the telly

mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 20 22:38:49 BST 2005

Hi Chris procter wrote on Fri, 20 May 2005 17:36
>The money program tonight (7pm BBC2) is called "The
>free phone call revolution" and is apparently about
>skype and Voice Over IP telephony.
My lad did a thesis on that, and Skype claim that they have had  over 10
million downloads, one of my work colleagues who hails from America and is
living over here after meeting her husband on the internet (hold on steady
there lads... something else apparently works) uses it to do long distance
calls back to the states, provided you have a broad band connection (apologies
if you don't or can't get one) it works fine.
I do not use it...
You know spent years trying to avoid the b*ggers etc.

Mad Malc

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/