[Wolves] Linux for idiots

mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 20 22:48:16 BST 2005

Hi Larry wrote.
>Also I like musicmatch jukebox again nothing in linux
>with the same functionality.
Hi Larry I had my computer way before I had any internet connection and had
built up quite a back log of MP3's without ID3 tags. Once i got onto the
web I tried a freebie Musicmatch off a mag, it didn't help much. but I found
JUK which comes on with the KDE desktop to be just the ticket.
True it was a specific problem but Juk was more than a match to it. I suppose
it's what you're looking to achieve.

Mad Malc

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/