[Wolves] modem/routers for Larry T.

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 21 20:54:05 BST 2005

Hello,

I was in a similar sitution to you.  I have a Belkin
wireless Modem and router.  However most others should
to the job.  With mine you had to reset it once
(sometimes they play-up).  The one i have works with
Mandrake, K/Ubuntu with no problems.

If you have a ADSL broadband you will need to get
various numbers which you can get from the ISP then
just punch them and your off.  Nothing else.  Of
coures you will need wireless pionts for your ther pcs
and Laptops and pcs have different ones.

Hope this helps if not just reply for more info and
details.

Cheers

Bob