[Wolves] Recent Events

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 21:04:24 BST 2005

On 5/21/05, Dick Turpin <highwayman.turpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> The classic I always remember is my father telling me "School days are
> the best days of your life" at the time I thought he was talking out his
> arse and yet I find myself constantly telling my twins exactly the same
> thing.
>
> My god I'm turning into my Dad.

Ah, now schooldays :-)  That's actually one I have never said to my
kids because I loathed and detested my schooldays.  I wouldn't want to
 Both my brother and sister, and me sometimes, mimic our dad.  We
definitely would not want to turn into him...nor our mother come to
think of it.  You'd have to know them though.....

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street