[Wolves] modem/routers

mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk
Sun May 22 17:46:04 BST 2005

 Larry Tomkins wrote:
 Hi
 I have been using the wonderful alcatel speedtouch
 modem  :o) upto now, but would like to connect
 more than one pc to the internet. Can anyone recommend
a  modem/router that will do the job without too much
setting up hassle??

 Larry T.

Hi Larry
Monkey Sailor's offer of the Hasbani Conextant 4 port router for £20 seems
good to me, I have a similar etec P3812, which has basically the same components
once you go into setup. The set up is fairly straight forward and easy, it
had to be I managed it and the manual is very thin.

Mad Malc

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/