[Wolves] Jono on TV ?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon May 23 12:01:43 BST 2005

On Monday 23 May 2005 11:00, Barbie wrote:

> My other half asked a very interesting question though. Do the other
> countries treat Eurovision as big a joke as we do? I suspect not, seeing as
> this is probably the only international forum for many of the countries.
> But then again, aside from the winner, I doubt we'll hear any of them
> again. Even the winner will disappear after next year.

I saw the Turkish entry, only because my daughters had it on upstairs and I
love heavy drum orientated music, I loved the Olympic opening one with the
duelling drums if I could get just that bit on DVD I'd buy it tomorrow,
anyway in answer to your question yes the Europeans take it very seriously.

Mind you theres no accounting for taste David Hasslehoff (Night Rider fame) is
a massive pop star in Germany!!

--

Regards,
Peter Cannon.