[Wolves] Jono on TV ?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:20:46 BST 2005

On 23/05/05, Barbie <barbie at missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:

> My other half asked a very interesting question though. Do the other countries treat Eurovision as big a joke as we do? I suspect not, seeing as this is probably the only international forum for many of the countries.

I have suspected for years (decades?) that the other European entries
(countries) look upon it as a way of giving the UK a bloody nose in
the only way they can.  Politically they don't have the clout but this
way they do.  Yes, they certainly do seem to take it very seriously.

To be honest I don't know why anybody here bothers with it anymore.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street