[Wolves] Jono on TV ?

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Mon May 23 12:27:05 BST 2005

On Monday 23 May 2005 11:45, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> On 5/23/05, Barbie <barbie at missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:
> ...very interesting question though. Do the other
>
> Nope...
I was listening to the Steve Wright show on Thursday last and one of their
guests was a Eurovision expert.  Apparently Mr. Wogan is not very well liked
in Eurovision circles because he refuses to take it seriously and approaches
it like a bit of a joke.

By his own admission he copes with it all because 'by song 7 I'm a bit the
worse for drink'  or at least that's what he's quoted as saying in one of the
Sunday papers. (damn - I hope his lawyers don't see this)

Personally, I reckon he's the only thing worth watching it for.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans