[Wolves] Jono on TV ?

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue May 24 11:55:55 BST 2005

Kevanf1 wrote:

>On 24/05/05, Barbie <barbie at missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>However, it should be noted that Germans do redeem themselves IMO with the
>>likes of KMFDM, Rammstein, Oomph, and several industrial based bands ... oh
>>and Kraftwerk.
>>

>Tangerine Dream?  Loved that stuff the first time I heard it.  Agreed
>they have done some appalling stuff but the majority is great.

I listen to Tangerine Dream in quieter moments and KMFDM and Rammstein
in not so quiet moments ;-)  I was listening to kraftwork a few days
back as well, plus some strange german rap music i found on one of my
system that is cool as well.

You know the germans have a pretty good record for music after all

sparkes