[Wolves] Shameless Job Plea

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 17:48:22 BST 2005

--- David Goodwin <dg at clocksoft.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for listening and once again I'm sorry for
> the
> > tasteless nature of this ugly begging email.
>
> Would you want to stay around Wolverhampton or would
> you consider relocating?

Living locally and commuting within the West Midlands
is fine but further than that would be a bit
difficult.

I would consider relocating if the position, wages and
the opportunity were attractive enough. 100k pa in
Barbados and I'm there ;)

> (Sorry, I'm not in a position to offer you a job)

No problem :)

Seriously, thank you to everyone who took the time to
reply. I'll be looking at what you said and working
out my options. I think the first job after uni is
critical.

Thanks again.

Ad

--