[Wolves] python dom doctype, namespace, encoding, lang question

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed May 25 09:54:00 BST 2005

sparkes wrote:

>>How do i set working xhtml doctypes, language and namespace using python
>>dom?

replying to my own mails again.  namspace and lang are obviously
attributes of the root element and not the document ;-)  Still it's not
clear why you are asked for the namespace when creating the document if
it's not output
sparkes
--
"At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and
charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the

 Emo Philips