[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 88, Issue 17

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Tue May 31 10:23:52 BST 2005

On Sunday 29 May 2005 21:24, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> I'VE GOT SOUND!!! :-)

I did too!!! (back in 95!!). Well done with the scanner though :) Was xsane
installed as root or by your user? maybe permissions are wrong.... thing is
you search for help on google and you get too much info and no real FAQ. It's
like looking for help on cups lots of forums etc but have you really got
4-5hours to wade through it all...........pain in the arse really. Maybe
someone else here is more qualified to help than me....