[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 89, Issue 3

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Tue May 31 17:23:23 BST 2005

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 12:15, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> Its a catch 22 do you ask somebody on a list how to do it and accept the
> "look on Google you lazy shit" or run up your phone bill in the vain hope
> you can solve it.
>
> Its a tough one and I don't have the answer :-(

it's easy to read the words "look on Google you lazy shit" than to wade
through forums for hours. Some of us have lives outside of our computers and
sometimes our computers drop to low priority when other issues are concerned.
I mean its just a scanner right??? So what am i saying?

Id ask rather than look. that why its better to be taught something in a class
room than to teach yourself. ( as long as you offer both methods the same
enthusiasm)