[Wolves] Shockwave via Crossover with firefox, any one done this?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 21:52:09 GMT 2005

Hello,

Thanks for all replys.

> (Excuse my demented Blackberry induced quoting
> style)

mmm, not to sure what you mean, is it the way i reply.

> So - don't give up on all software, just certain
> games.

Yep, i know, it is easy to get apps through wine.  But
 i don't want to do that (why would you, any apps in
linux can do everything and even more).  I just want
the game 'ICC Cricket 2005' just the games.  Crossover
i use for the shockwave plugin which firefox doe'nt
do.

Cheers

Bobby