[Wolves] PeterC joins the 21st Century

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 21:05:40 GMT 2005

--- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> I need to get either 30ft of ADSL modem cable or a
> proper extension. Strange
> that the one that is there worked fine for Analog.

I think a regular phone extension cable is ok so long
as it has the right ends on an a microfilter to split
the signals.

We had a phone extension coming from downstairs to the
upstairs landing with a microfilter on the every
socket in the house including the upstairs extension
which was patched out of a box with the main socket on
it. Worked fine for me.

Welcome to the real world (and no more of your "Excuse
me some of us are still on dial up" moaning :)

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk