[Wolves] Free to a good home (Software)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 11:48:45 GMT 2005

The following is available should anyone wish them... (all in cases etc
unless otherwise stated.... )

Black and White
Emperor - Battle for Dune
Adobe Photoshop 5.0 Limited Edition (free with a camera or something)
Total Annihilation Kingdoms
Microsoft Entertainment Puzzle Pack (for Win95, probably works on 98?)
Sim City 3000 - World Edition
Quake
Thief (no case)
Hidden and Dangerous (+fight for freedom, which is caseless)

If anyone wants them, let me know - the chances are unless you visit me
you won't receive them until next lug meeting (and i'll probably need
reminding to bring them along with me anyway)

David.

(Saturday is house tidying day, hence I'm disposing of some un-used
software)
--
David Goodwin

[ david at codepoets dot co dot uk ]