[Wolves] Software management on networks

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Wed Nov 16 10:42:16 GMT 2005

> Otherwise a shell script (not necessarily a bash script people), would be fairly easy. I might try and botch one up using csh.

I'd be interested to see your ideas for what such a bash script should
work (more than I would be interested in actually seeing the bash
script itself, tbh). It would make a useful discussion, because there
are some tricky edges to this problem (having thought about it a bit
myself). What would your bash script do?

Aq.