[Wolves] Software management on networks

SimonB SimonB at Geek-web.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 15:45:40 GMT 2005

For large networks yes I concur it is very unlikely that a shell script
would be able to do this. I'm still adamant that it is possible for a
small network, but with a small network its really easy to deal with all
the little 'isms that machine may have.

Cheers,

SimonB