[Wolves] Samba in an Active Directories environment

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 14:16:54 GMT 2005

On Friday 18 Nov 2005 12:53, Peter Cannon wrote:
> That shows how much I know then?
Not at all :) - it so happened that on my last project I got talking with the
client about various technologies.

I mentioned Xen in passing as an interesting project to watch due to it's
future capabilities.  They responded that they'd already got a Zen programme
in rollout.  I expressed my surprise and their adventurous approach (we're
talking about what is normally an ultra-conservative environment).  Their
response was puzzlement at my attitude - why wouldn't they deploy a product
from such a well known provider.

It's at this point that the light at the end of the tunnel started to make
'chuff-chuff' sounds with attendant smoke and whistles. :P
--
Regards,

Pete Evans