[Wolves] PDA or Phone ?

SimonB SimonB at Geek-web.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 09:39:17 GMT 2005

I currently use a Nokia 9500 Communicator and to be perfectly honest, it
just works adequately as both phone and PDA.

Its bulky, can be a little slow but there the only real bad point I can
think of.
It does come wireless enable and all the usual Bluetooth, infrared etc
word processor, spreadsheet, presentation thing, which works that all I
can say about it, plus there is a python runtime for it, which may
appeal to people.

Cheers,

SimonB