[Wolves] Another begging message ;-)

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Nov 23 15:17:31 GMT 2005

has anyone got any spares I can use to get a working machine together?

My old mac has died and I now have zero fully working machines :-(  The
PC someone (thanks whoever it was I never got to the bottom of it ;-) )
is hanging randomly and sometimes won't boot and I have spent this
morning attempting to repair a 166 laptop I got on freecycle last week.

I pretty much need a working motherboard and processor (or processorless
if it takes a celeron) so I can pull together another working machine.

cheers guys
sparkes