[Wolves] sshing to a machine from a phone

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:39:58 GMT 2005

I just saw someone at the Lug do it and wondered about it that was
all.  Mainly I wondered if it was accessed in a similar way to how I
would ssh into my wifes machine from mine for example, but then also
how you would get through a firewall/router like smoothwall because it
has 1 ip address and the box with the info has another so I was just
curious as to how you got around that aswell.  Not on general
specifics of phones just the kinda commands one would use.  Sorry my
first post wasn't that clear.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know