[Wolves] Recording a video tutorial with vnc2swf

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Thu Nov 24 14:45:14 GMT 2005

On 11/24/05, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Brief example with no sound is available here
> http://www.davmor2.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/   .  Hopefully you will see
> shat I mean.

Ah: is your question "how can I make the swf file stretch to fill the
whole browser window"? If it is, then the answer is: you can't. Not
really, anyway. Plus, the scaling would make it look a bit rubbish. If
your thought is more along the lines of "the captured movie is the
same size as my screen, which means that I can't *view* it on my
screen because my screen has to fit in the web browser toolbars and
the panel etc", then...the video needs to be scaled. You can scale it
with edit.py: when you use edit.py to add the mp3 to the video, you
can also add an option "-s 0.5" to make the video half-size, "-s 0.75"
for three-quarters, and so on.

Aq.