[Wolves] Recording a video tutorial with vnc2swf

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Thu Nov 24 14:52:38 GMT 2005

On 11/24/05, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or is there a way in
> script to reduce the output video size so it fits?

Ah, yes, see my scaling answer above. However, that will scale
everything, including all the text smaller which is not necessarily a
good thing. If you want a video where everything is the right size but
there's just less *of* it, then your best bet is to drop your screen
res first and then jump it back up after you finish recording.

I am unsure whether my All New One Button Push program to do all this
should automatically drop your screen res, or possibly automatically
start up your desktop in a subwindow and record *that*, or do none of
the above and record videos that are too big to be viewed on your own
screen. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Aq.