[Wolves] Recording a video tutorial with vnc2swf

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:47:57 GMT 2005

If you are pretty much writting a click here and it does everything
button for Tutorial vids only then for simplicities sake it should do
everything.  I think and 800x600 res screen will pretty much suffice
for nearly any tutorial style vid.  Some people may wish to use a one
click box for a different reason where they need their full resolution
though.  I personally believe it would be easier to add a simple "do
you wish to change your screen resolution 'yes' or 'no'" box, before
the record box.  If 'Yes' is selected put up a box that says "please
use your Distro's screen resolution program to change your screen
resolution and then rerun this program." (or something a little more
natty).  As different Distro's may resize in different ways.  This
saves you the headache then.  This also means that the opperator gets
a quick reminder in case they have forgotten to resize.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know