[Wolves] Out of date mails

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 21:20:48 GMT 2005

Moses,
Please see attached document for commandments 11-20, and the completed
error sheet for latest testament. Note in particular that on page 232
the word should read 'celebrate' and NOT 'celibate' as was printed in
the last draft.

Incidentally, did you receive a shipment of firmament last September? We
seem to have lost some that was delivered early (before we separated the
light from the darkness). If you haven't got it at your place, it looks
like it got nicked on the seventh day. Honestly, I can't trust anyone -
it's the last time I take a day off.

BTW - did you see what the Saturday lad did last week? He says it's
called a platypus. I PMSL when I saw it, he said something about it 'not
being funny if you're name's Darwin' and then went to fit a voicebox
into the new peacock unit. I dread to think what it's going to sound like.

Anyway - better get back to the grind, I've got to attend a meeting
about naming the planets.I can't believe the guys in marketing have
approved 'Uranus' - I only suggested it as a joke.

Cheers!
G.