[Wolves] Any views on Symphony OS and mezzo.

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 15:39:12 GMT 2005

--- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes Mark there is! a limit to how much trolling I'll
> put up with.
>
> And I'm not falling for this anymore.

Erm, Pete, calm down old son, you've made a mistake. I
*have* met Bobby, he is real. He *has* been to
meetings. Remember Pete that people first thought
*you* were a troll.

I can see why you have thought what you are thinking
but I seriously think you're wrong, I have met him in
the flesh remember.

Bobby, forgive Pete, he thinks you are an ex-colleague
on the wind-up. Your emails are often badly written
and difficult to understand and people find it
difficult to help you because we are not sure what you
are asking half the time. Please don't take offence.
The problem is not that you are unable to understand
the nature of the problem, more that you get the
details mixed up, your emails don't read well and
often don't make sense at all. Please try to be more
clear and you may well receive more assistance.

For a definition of a troll have a read of:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/troll.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In short a troll is someone who posts on mailing lists
in a deliberate attempt to cause mischief and cause
arguments, often in a variety of identities. We had
some of that kind of thing a while back.

Ok people lets calm down.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk