[Wolves] Too many cooks

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sat Oct 1 19:41:10 BST 2005

Dick Turpin wrote:
> On Saturday 01 October 2005 08:53, sparkes wrote:
>

>>Mambo isn't Linux, Linux has never been forked ;-)
>

> That explains why I cant get Mambo to boot then!!!! Dhaa
>
> It was the variations rather than the specific application, at the moment,
> Mambo is open source I don't think I said Mambo was Linux I might have lost
> me hair but the brain still functions :)

you said it was a problem with linux, mambo isn't even slightly related
to linux but has suffered from a problem linux detrators have been
saying will happen to linux for the last 10 years but hasn't ;-)

> Wouldn't it be better if all these hacked off team members went to work on
> Open office and made it really fast?

There itch is obvioously in a simple user friendly cms, not an office
package or they would be doing that already.

sparkes