[Wolves] RE: Tumbleweeds.

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 12:58:38 BST 2005

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 12:37, Kelly, Martin wrote:

> Resistance is irrelavant
> ( try saying that seven of nine times, after seven of nine pints).
> Mart.  :0

Actually I think the Borg are the most most terrifying advisory devised.

An enemy that kills and maims is an "In you're face" danger the fact that the
Borg make you one of them initially seems lame its not until you sit and
think about the relentless assimilation and therefore increase in numbers
that it hits you how dangerous they really are.

I suppose thats why they added all that tech-no junk to make them look evil.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,