[Wolves] Re: Re: RE: Tumbleweeds.

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Sat Oct 8 15:24:05 BST 2005

There's something ringing bells about the 'World's Collide' plot. I
suspect it's been used more than once in sci-fi novels/films.  I seem
to remember something about blowing up a planet that's on a collison
course with earth because there is no life it.   Except that there is
of course life on it....

No, nothing so interesting, no aliens, (Not true BEM, more "conquest of space"/ disaster movie),just humanity battling against adversity.  I think  a rogue star incinerates the earth and the earth survivors leapfrog onto a planet orbiting the star. ( have to watch it again to be sure)
Mart.