[Wolves] upcoming.org - I'm NOT HAPPY!

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 16:40:34 BST 2005

Upcoming.org, that 'community owner, grass roots collective' has "become
a member of the Yahoo family". Oh yippidy doo.

I remember reading a few years ago that coutries were going to
diasappear and people's allegiance would be divided between the oil, gas
and coal industries. It hasn't quite worked out that way.

Decide now: do you want to be ownzed by Google, Yahoo! or Skype? I can't
decide if Microsoft are still in the list. They may have treated their
friends too badly.

Suddenly Mr. Linspire looks a very good guy indeed.

Woo