[Wolves] OT because it involves both fishing and computing: amalgamating two html files

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 11:48:17 BST 2005

Does anybody know of a way to amalgamate two similar but slightly
different html files?  Using more than one PC I tend to save bookmarks
(favourites in IE) and end up with more than one large bookmarks file.
 Does anybody know of a program that will join the two or more files
together to produce one file that has everything in it but nothing
duplicated?
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street