[Wolves] Back again

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 09:09:59 BST 2005

On Saturday 08 October 2005 17:59, Howard Berry wrote:

>  I have made a resolution to stick with SuSE and not
> f*rt about with bits and bobs so I've been chucking the stuff away- very
> much against the Eco grain!

Welcome back,

Like you I have stuck resolutely to Suse and Fedora for the past 2 years, also
like you I have played with other stuff but gave them up when the message hit
home that I was spending more time trying to get sound cards or modems to
work than I was actually using Linux.

True I have been very lucky in the fact that nearly all of my
installs/upgrades have been successful but as I have stuck with just two when
a problem occurs I generally know what to do, that has to be the main reason
people have dual boot with Windows.

You and I are becoming a minority on this list which will soon change its name
to the Ubuntu users.org list :P

--
Regards
Peter Cannon