[Wolves] FW: VPN clients

Simon B simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 08:48:48 BST 2005

Kinda answering my own question but I was playing with software unsurprisingly called pptpclient (http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/) and found that PPTP VPNS could be done that way quite easily, so that’s sorted, next problem is now Cisco ezVPN stuff, the may be one on the cisco site possibly?? I'll have to have a proper look otheriwse im in the poo heh

Cheers,

SimonB