[Wolves] Laptop (and others) wish list

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 14:42:51 BST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 14:25, Simon B wrote:

> I just got a company one an inspiron something or other, now running
> breezy, they wouldnt  get my ultrasparc laptop that I asked for.

Am I missing something? when I logged in it took me to an adds page saying the
next step was to sign up for one of the services, stuff that for a game of
soldiers.

> They aren't the smallest of boxes either to be honest heh. We had one of
> these beautys die on us recently power surge caused by a cleaner (don’t
> ask) blew all the disc's on it, such fun.

We had a customer kept phoning every morning "Our Servers crashed again"
turned out the cleaner was unplugging it for her hoover then plugging it back
in.

> Never seen it to be really honest, I don’t even own a TV now only found
> out about the quake this morning when someone came up to me and said
> "isnt it terrible?" hadnt a clue what she was on about.

You Philistine, you've not seen any of Peter Kay's work "How dare you"

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,