[Wolves] is the lug dead?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 16:54:14 BST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 16:18, Kevanf1 wrote:

> Hmmm, I used IRC years ago...erm, about 7 or 8 just after it first
> really started to take off.  Didn't like it and still don't.  I'm not
> awfully keen on instant chat either..

Now theres a thing, I know nothing about chat rooms and the like however I'm
after a module for works website but I'm not sure what it would be called.

What I want is one of those "Speak to a Technician" things.
For them (the user) it would be a one-2-one screen but my end maybee max three
conversations.

I'd need it to be my-website-based none of this yahoo, msn stuff (We've banned
all of that anyway) there has got to be a Joomla module but I dont know which
one to pick.

Not sure I've explaned that well enough.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,