[Wolves] Tape Drives, Free to a good home

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 10:46:49 BST 2005

--- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have 8 Tape drives that are supposedly broken to
> give away, for example one
> has a label attached that says "Tape fails to start"
> seeing as my lot are
> lazy scrotes they may just need a bit of tinkering
> but I make no promises.
>
> If anyone wants 1/them let me know and I'll drag
> them along on Saturday.
>
> PS I also have 4 Raid cards (nearly a foot long)
> same deal although the Compaq
> one works but only in a Compaq machine, apparently?

Here!

I'll tape some tape drives and some RAID cards,
preferably not he compaq one if the above case is
true.

I won't say how many I want so some other people can
have some. If nobody wants any, I'll take the lot if
thats ok.

Funny, I was just about to post a SCSI question...

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk