[Wolves] Dell

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Oct 13 09:55:45 BST 2005

Simon B wrote:

> Yeah I know what you mean but, it’s a matter of principle.
>
> I'm already in the process of giving them some stick about the fact it costs more, but if I just buy a lappy with a windows license and format it etc, then they are not going to really know that there is a demand for non-windows laptops, even if it does cost more.
>
> Besides what could I do with a Windows OEM License if I don’t put Windows on it?

I've just had a thought that could save you a tenner.

You buy the cheaper version and put the sticker in the bin, give me £40
and I will email Dell daily for a year explaining there is a demand for
bare metal machines ;-)  OK, I will knock out a quick script to send a
form letter to Dell but this way everyones a winner ;-)

sparkes