[Wolves] Scsi luns

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 10:45:37 BST 2005

--- David Goodwin <dg at clocksoft.com> wrote:

> Adam Sweet wrote:

> > Can anyone tell me if I have anything to worry
> about
> > or where to start looking on how to get the scsi
> luns
> > correctly recognised? This is a new one on me...
>
> I've known various Compaq machines which need a
> helping hand detect
> shared storage.
>
> I'd expect "this sort of stuff" is a lot easier with
> a 2.6 kernel.

Sorted, thanks Dave. It turned out to be a
non-problem. I booted from an Ubuntu live disk to see
what the situation looked like and everything was
fine. Plus I had another machine that was known not to
work properly but which I could steal the same script
from if need be.

Saved. Phew.

Thanks Dave.

Ad