[Wolves] I'm on the LUGout

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 14:07:53 BST 2005

--- Steve Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:

> Still on the lookout for an x86 box if anyone is
> disposing of kit :-)

Paul Harrison (I think) gave me a P800 box for you on
Saturday night. I forget the details but I recall him
saying these no floppy drive and possibly something
else. I also took the liberty of bringing home the
SCSI cards and tape drives, which you also wanted. I'm
not sure where Paul is from but it was assumed that
I'm closest to you.

I have them at my house if you want to collect them.
While you're there you can collect the 2 486 laptops
if you still want them and drop off your alpha box if
you still want to unload it :)

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk