[Wolves] realplayer and bluetooth

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 19:00:22 BST 2005

--- Bobby Singh <bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes, my initial e-mail does seem confusing.  I have
> installed bluetooth stuff with synaptic etc and
> thats ok.

Cool.

> I just want to get the PC synchronisation with
> the usb.  I'm just lacking the software.  Bluetooth
> is ok.

Ok if you're using USB then you're not using bluetooth
and vice versa. You don't need both, you need one or
the other. For bluetooth you need a Linux supported
bluetooth adapter of some kind in your PC also, you
have one don't you?

What you need to do now is search google for
applications that allow you to sync your exact mobile
phone model under Linux. I've used multisync over
bluetooth. I don't know about any other applications,
you'll have to google.

I've also used Gnome Bluetooth Manager and Gnome
Bluetooth File Sharing to receive files from my phone
and openobex to send files from my PC to my phone.

Dunno about doing it over USB.

I think I've said most of this before and it's as far
as my knowledge goes. if you need more, go thou to
google.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk